Navigating Workplace Conflict: Practical Tools for Difficult, Messy, Touchy Situations.
Presenter: Lynne Curry, PhD, President of Communication Works, Inc.
Join Lynne Curry for this practical, ‘how-to” webinar that’s packed with the proven ideas, tips and techniques to help you gain positive outcomes from even the most severe personal, professional, and workplace conflicts.
- How to recognize and respond to the most common types of office and staff conflict situations
- How to identify difficult and toxic staffers and recognize when conflict situations might arise
- What steps to immediately take when responding to common workplace conflict situations
- How to maintain your own “cool” and make it through unscathed when dealing with toxic, angry, and even nasty and insulting staffers
- The most effective way to start a conflict discussion that also helps avoid conflict escalation
- How to improve your own communication skills, including how to improve critical listening skills
- Specific tools and techniques you can use to keep conflict discussions productive
- How to avoid conflict and confrontations that don’t move toward constructive solutions
- Tools for mediating between two warring employees!
- And MUCH MORE!