Join Brenda Barnes and Camille Stell for this practical ‘how-to’ webinar that’s packed with the specific, proven tips and techniques you need to monitor and maintain your firm’s financial growth and profitability. Here’s just a sample:
- Cash Flow Management: Why and How to Do it, Practical Cash Management Techniques, Making Accurate Cash Flow and Expense Projections,
- Budgeting for Greater Profitability: Fundamentals of Budgeting for a Law Firm, Proven Tips and Tricks to Build a Budget that’s ‘Reaching but Reachable”,
- Tracking Billable Hours: Proven Tips for Setting Billing Rates, Tracking Hours Accurately, Accounting for Non-Billable Time, Targeting Opportunities to Increase Billable Hours
- Financial Trend Analysis: Tracking Changes in Revenue, Expense and Profitability Trends, Using Trend Data to Identify Problems and Opportunities
- Profitability Metrics: Using Basic Metrics to Assess Your Firms Profit Potential, Comparisons to Other Law Firms, and Areas of Financial Opportunity or Concern
- Why Your Firms Culture Is as Important as ‘The Numbers’: Why There Is More to Financial Mastery Than Just the Numbers, Leveraging Your Financial Expertise
- And Much More!
About Your Webinar Leaders:
Brenda A. Barnes, CPA, MBA, founded B2 Management & Consulting. After selling B2 in 2021, her consultancy practice has focused on attorney compensation, succession planning and law firm profitability. As co-author of RESPECT-An Insight to Attorney Compensation Plans, with over 35 years of experience working law firms, she has an innate understanding of best practices in law firm accounting and financial management.
Camille Stell is founder, President, and CEO of Lawyers Mutual Consulting & Services. She is a nationally recognized speaker, writer, and thought leader on building modern law firms, succession planning, and Life After Law. She is also the co-author of Designing a Succession Plan for Your Law Practice: A Step-by-Step Guide for Preparing Your Firm for Maximum Value. Camille is a Fellow in the College of Law Practice Management.