Practical, “How-to” Help to Create and Use Client Trust Accounts and Comply with the Latest Reporting and Recordkeeping Requirements.
Presenter: Diane L. Camacho, President, CEO, DLC Consulting Services, LLC
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- What is a client trust account?
- Who is required to have a client trust fund account?
- When and how to set up a client trust account
- The latest rules and regulations governing client trust accounts.
- The difference between a client trust fund and a security deposit account
- What types of funds can be placed in client trust accounts
- What reporting is required on your trust accounts?
- Pitfalls and penalties for failing to maintain proper trust fund account compliance and reporting
- How should your trust account be reconciled?
- What profitability metrics should you be tracking?
- Trust account liability
- And much more!